February 17, 2009

Mona's Baby Shower

Posted by Susan at 10:13 AM
This weekend was my sister's baby shower, she is pregnant with identical girls!!!! Of course I couldn't wait to throw her a pink themed baby shower.

For favors I made onesie butter cookies.





Instead of a traditional cake I made cupcakes, chocolate, strawberry and yellow cakes, and I mixed the frostings, vanilla and chocolate buttercreams and strawberry cream cheese frosting.



























I love rainbow cookies, normally they are red, white and green, but I stuck with the pink theme on these too.




4 comments on "Mona's Baby Shower"

Creative Classroom Core on February 17, 2009 at 9:47 PM said...

This is so gorgeous! I wish you did my shower!!! Ive never seen rainbow cookies before - do you have a recipe?

Susan on February 17, 2009 at 9:58 PM said...

Thanks so much finsmom, rainbow cookies are delicious, though I think they are mainly a New York thing. The recipe I use is from epicurios, tastes just like the ones from the best bakeries: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Rainbow-Cookies-102755

Lori on February 18, 2009 at 5:21 PM said...

I just love Rainbow cookies! Defintely in my top ten! One of these days I am going to make them!

Anonymous said...

I would love recipe for the onesie cookies :) sheilamborden@hotmail.com please delete email from post once received! I'm going to attempt your cupcake pyramid for my coworkers office baby shower absolutley stunning!!! would love any of the recipes your willing to share! Sheila

 

Simply Sweet Bake Shop Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates | Thanks to Blogger Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez